UGH MY LIFE WHY.
So I came up with a REALLY SUPER GREAT outfit for tomorrow BUT I CAN’T FIGURE OUT SHOES FOR IT. My thigh highs don’t look right (proportionally) and my fuzzy winter boots don’t fit the style….
I need heels BUT LIKE FUCK AM I WEARING HEELS AFTER THIS RAIN/SNOW STORM.
Okay so now Boone and ED-E are locked in combat with each other and since I’m not playing hardcore mode this go around neither of them can actually die and so I don’t know what to do really.
Sara’s food adventures:
Ever since I started eating healthy or whatever I’ve been cooking my own food more. :D
It’s kinda fun, mostly experimental with lot’s of googling because I have noooo idea how to actually cook.
Today I’m making chicken breasts with black beans, feta cheese, and spinach nom nom.
Because I caaaaaan.
I thought this concept art was kind of dumb looking when I first saw it, but now it’s with motorcycle and with a background… I…
Click for full, source is here.
I still really, really hate that design. The bike is cool though.
Let’s get rid of artists, that’s a great idea!
Pesky things that will no longer exist if we get rid of those fuckin’ artists:
- Advertising for your company and products.
- Architecture and interior design, have fun living in a box!
- Web design and Photoshop, blank white internet pages with Times New Roman font for everyone!
- Art historians, who needs to know things about the past? It doesn’t matter if much of our knowledge about the past is gone, history is for those culture-obsessed knowledge freaks.
- About 90% of your home furniture, decor, paint, and more! Empty rooms are in this year.
- A majority of your technology would be far more complex, don’t even think about having icons and shortcuts. We all use HTML, coding, typing, text, and more to complicate even the simplest program.
- Say bye-bye to every video game ever.
- No photography, ever. Who needs photos of your memories and proud moments? You’ll forget them soon anyway.
- Concerts will now consist of your favorite artists and their instruments. No lights, stage design, themes, costumes, nothin’. A lot of your favorite albums wouldn’t even exist, but that’s fine.
- TVs will be for news only. TV shows will lose all the staff for wardrobe, sets, makeup, and every single person on the design team. Entertainment is for losers anyway.
- We all wear potato sacks! Fashion design is a form of art and we can’t have that. Have fun being naked or wearing little to nothing, about 99% of your closet wouldn’t exist without those designers.
- No creativity, no problem! I mean after all creativity leads to critical thinking and innovation in science and philosophy, and we don’t need to add onto all the fun things we know now. Finding a cure for cancer is no big deal, let ‘em all die.
Sounds great, right? No? Okay, cool: